MISTRAS Group, Inc
195 Clarksville Road
Princeton Junction, NJ 8550
Fulltime Advanced Services Technicians
MISTRAS Group is seeking well rounded Advanced Services Technicians for several full time benefited positions at our La Porte, TX location! Looking for motivated, experienced individuals that are trained and certified in Pulsed Eddy Current, EMAT, Automated Ultrasonic systems, Guided Wave, and Ultrasonic disciplines including Shearwave, and Phased Array.
· Must have +5 years’ experience in Advanced Techniques
· Must be a US Citizen
· Must have required QA documents
· Must be UTPA level II Certified
· Must have API QUTE
· Must have API QUPA
· Must have Automated Ultrasonic Documented Experience
· Must be able to travel 75%+ of the time
· Must have clean driving record, and no restrictions
· Must be able access all facilities (no bans or priors in DISA)
· Must have Level II certifications in MT/PT/UTSW
· Must be able to demonstrate report writing proficiencies
· Must be fluent in English Language
· Must be able to Demonstrate computer skills in ACAD, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
Please provide the following documents via email:
· High School Diploma/GED/Degree
· Proof of classroom hours/training
· Previous level II certifications/OJT
· TWIC (Front and Back)
We support all NDT industries.
Come join us in an exciting industry with the fastest growing NDT Company in the world! Fulltime positions with competitive wages and benefits that include: health, dental, vision and 401(k).
Please email all qualified resumes to email@example.com.
PLEASE REFERENCE “AVS – LA PORTE, TX” IN THE SUBJECT WHEN SUBMITTING RESUMES.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.