Shaw Pipeline Services, a division of Shawcor Ltd.
Houston, TX 77086
PLI NDT Level II (MT/UTT) Technicians
Looking for highly motivated individuals to join the growing SPS pipeline integrity division as a PLI technician (Direct Examination).
Work location could be anywhere from New Jersey to Texas.
Direct Examination responsibilities
Bell Hole examination:
· Examine existing coating for degradation and deposits
· Pipe to Soil Potentials and Soil Resistivity
· Visual inspection of the pipe
· Anomaly examination using MT/UT/Pit Gauge
o Linear Indication
· Correlate ILI tool data
· Perform MT and UT
· Repair examination and documentation
· Detailed mark up and photos
· Remaining life calculations
· Highly detail and very through reporting.
Certification and Training.
· MT/UTT-A Level II (Required)
· Creaform Training and Experience (Preferred)
· Level II PAUT
· Spyne training or experience preferred
· Operator Qualifications through Veriforce and NCCER
· NACE CIP
· Minimum 1 year of PLI in the ditch experience
· Able to pass a background check and drug test
· Valid Driver’s License
· Must be willing to travel
· Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently
· Must have good communication skills, written and verbal.
· Will demonstrate the ability to successfully complete projects from start to finish.
· Very detail-oriented
This will be a union position and will require that the technician join the union and get permitted. Union benefits will apply.
To apply for this job please visit career4.successfactors.com.