Exo Group, LLC
32628 Decker Prairie Rd
Magnolia, TX 77355
Senior NDT Trainer
The Senior Trainer is responsible for formally developing new and existing employees in the various inspection techniques, both low- and high-level complicated tasks, being performed in the field, as well as, confirming that programs are effective through internal process audits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Development of training curriculum and systems in improve company growth and safety.
Administering trainings in a classroom setting.
Administering trainings in a field setting.
Demonstration of inspection and remediation techniques as needed.
Verbal and written communication of employee/trainee evaluations and critiques.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills relating to undeveloped talent
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent computer literacy – Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills
Certifications and Experience
- Level II NDT Credentials in MT, VP, PT and UTSW required
- AWS CWI with three years D1.1 experience preferred
- 5 Years of field experience or proven technical competence
Analytical-Independent-Job Knowledge-Communications-Visionary-Leadership-Business Acumen-Strategic Thinking-Adaptability-Achievement Focused
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Able to perform the required/needed UT calculations.
Ability to speak appropriately with a wide variety of people, demonstrate a varied vocabulary and tailor your language to your audience, listen effectively, present your ideas appropriately, write clearly and concisely.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Working on a computer
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Occasional lifting of equipment for demonstration purposes.
- Standing for long periods of time during training.
Travel is required for this role (up to 90% of the year).