Stronghold Inspection LTD
1440 Sens Rd
La Porte, TX 77571
We are currently looking for an PCMS Specialist to support and advise on the technical evaluation of MI data with in a currently implemented IDMS program. This role will be used to evaluate accuracy, identify discrepancies and develop solutions to close those gaps. This person will play a key role in supporting the growth, improvements, and technical content of this customer.
• Audit and review PCMS data points to ensure high quality and customer confidence.
• Build and maintain PCMS practices into standards and procedures.
• Train and provide Customer / Team with the technical knowledge required to successfully Maintain their program.
• Creating Custom reports and dashboards
• Provide solutions to gaps in industry tools and software.
• Articulate the basis behind RBI methodologies and derive calculations applied in industry.
• 10+ years of relevant industry experience utilizing PCMS
• Experience in guiding multiple applications of RBI
• Familiarity in stationary equipment RAGAGEP associated with the design, operation, construction, inspection, and repair practices for at least two different customers
• Working knowledge of corrosion/degradation mechanisms
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to travel
• Successfully led projects or improvement initiatives
• API 571 and 580 Certification
• Experience in an operating facility
• Participate in applicable API committees or subcommittees
• Know RAGAGEP, weaknesses within RAGAGEP and possess the ability to improve RAGAGEP