MISTRAS Group, Inc
195 Clarksville Road
Princeton Junction, NJ 8550
Timekeeper – 1 Month TAR in April 2023 – El Paso, TX
MISTRAS Group is seeking an Onsite Timekeeper for a 4-week Turnaround at our El Paso, TX location.
• Starting 3/30 – 5/4 on DAYS
• 7×10 schedule (may go to 12’s)
• Must have TWIC card
• Per diem is $110 and per diem docs are required
• Must be able to travel out to the site’s location.
• Must have TRACK experience
• Must have STRONG Excel & organizational skills.
• Must have a professional demeanor, attitude, & be punctual.
• Allocate & accepted time daily in TRACK
• Audit daily timesheets on accuracy
• Handle all needs for the site
• Work with biller on processing weekly invoicing & payroll
• Experience with TRACK required
• Advanced Microsoft Excel – sorting, subtotaling, filtering, pivot tables, etc.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to meet strict deadlines
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work on your own
• Ability to work overtime as required
Please email your resume & TWIC card to email@example.com and reference “TIMEKEEPER-EL PASO” in the subject line.
We support all NDT industries.
Come join us in an exciting industry with the fastest growing NDT Company in the world!
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.