MISTRAS Group, Inc
195 Clarksville Road
Princeton Junction, NJ 8550
Pipeline Integrity Program Manager
MISTRAS strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every MISTRAS employee plays a part in our Company’s success and making this a great place to work. We are committed to a work place where all employees are free to raise issues, concerns and questions for the improvement of our operations and work environment. Safety is the overriding priority in everything we do; all duties critical to safety, quality, and environmental protection are carried out in compliance with all requirements and with personal accountability.
The Pipeline Integrity Program Manager will be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the technical and procedural requirements for MISTRAS’s growing pipeline integrity business unit. They will provide technical and procedural leadership to the field and sales teams engaged in Pipeline Integrity activities across North America.
This position is responsible to manage and oversee pipeline integrity functions including but not limited to:
• Client interaction
• Technology selection
• Procedure development
• Field and report auditing
• Ensuring all policies and procedures are followed, including Health & Safety, Finance & Purchasing, Operations, Project Management, Quality Assurance, and Human Resources and developing processes that will maximize performance, stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify and address training gaps including revising procedures and curriculums
• Conduct in class training
• Perform in field OJT and mentoring activities
• Manage job sites on a limited basis – particularly early on while the business unit is being developed
• Ensure staff achieves required certifications, including Operator Qualification
• Maintain and obtain higher level certifications applicable to inspection practices
• Update and maintain operational procedures, Quality Assurance and Safety Program. Adhere to the Company Code of Conduct and Policies, including HSE requirements.
• Identify, build consensus and implement technology enhancements
• Perform and/or schedule internal quality assurance and HSE audits consistently
• Review/audit field performance and final reports to ensure compliance with client and company procedures/standards
• Identify and assist with strategic development of new accounts and adjunct service offerings
• Assist commercial bid reviews and provide feedback to bid teams to improve win rate
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of relevant legislation, codes, standards and technology associated with pipeline integrity
• Understand and communicate competitor activity
• Extensive knowledge of industry
• Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
• Familiarity with mechanical tasks related to pipeline digs
• Strong understanding and experience w/ In-Line Inspection (ILI) tools and data
• Strong NDT background, experience w/ advanced techniques such as CR/DR, PAUT, and SECT (ASNT Level III’s / API certifications recommended)
• Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge to trainees and new recruits
• Ability to communicate (oral and written) at all organizational levels and present comfortably to clients
• Mechanical or Industrial Engineering aptitude
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to develop innovative solutions and implement
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
• Willing to travel as applicable
• Proficient with computers and related applications
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree – Scientific / Engineering (preferred, not required)
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in the Pipeline Integrity Industry
*This position can be located anywhere, however Houston, Texas is preferred.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; and does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
MISTRAS provide employees with competitive wages and benefits, including medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, 401(k), as well as paid vacation and holidays.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Provider.