MISTRAS Group, Inc
195 Clarksville Road
Princeton Junction, NJ 8550
Onsite Timekeeper for 1-month TAR starting 1/28/23
MISTRAS Group is seeking an onsite Timekeeper for a 1-month turnaround starting Jan. 28th at our Houston, TX location.
-Starts 1/28/23 for 33 days
-Must have TWIC card
-Must be able to pass a hair follicle
-Must have STRONG Excel skills, organizational skills & must pay close attention to detail.
-Must have a professional demeanor and attitude.
-Must be punctual.
· Allocate & accepted time daily in TRACK.
· Audit daily timesheets on accuracy.
· Work with biller on processing weekly invoicing & payroll.
· Handle all needs for the site.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel – sorting, subtotaling, filtering, pivot tables, etc.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to meet strict deadlines
· Possess strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
· Ability to work on your own
· Ability to work overtime as required
· Experience with TRACK a plus.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
· Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs.
Please email your resume to email@example.com and reference “TIMEKEEPER-HOUSTON” in the subject line.
We support all NDT industries.
Come join us in an exciting industry with the fastest growing NDT Company in the world!
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.