MISTRAS Group, Inc
195 Clarksville Road
Princeton Junction, NJ 8550
Fulltime RSO/Logistics Assistant – La Porte, TX
MISTRAS Group is seeking a RSO/Logistics Assistant for fulltime benefitted position at our La Porte, TX location!
MISTRAS strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every MISTRAS employee plays a part in our Company’s success and making this a great place to work. We are committed to a workplace where all employees are free to raise issues, concerns, and questions for the improvement of our operations and work environment. Safety is the overriding priority in everything we do; all duties critical to safety, quality, and environmental protection are carried out in compliance with all requirements and with personal accountability.
Candidate will be in charge of maintaining the shop and completing day-to-day operations under minimal supervision. Candidate must be self-efficient, punctual, detail-oriented, organized and able to adapt to adverse work conditions. This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week with the possibility of overtime. Some local traveling is required to deliver/pick-up equipment and company vehicles.
The pay is $18.00 to $20.00 per hour, depending on experience, which includes a full benefits package.
Logistics Assistant Responsibilities:
· Schedule projects & complete small projects daily.
· Ensure all projects are being handled according to priority.
· Shipping & receiving, as well as auditing packages/packing slips to ensure all products were received.
· Track shipped & received packages for customers and Project Managers
· Assist with logistics during turnaround projects.
· Responsible for site needs and darkroom repairs.
· Schedule shop repairs, as well as equipment repairs and calibrations
· Order safety supplies on a bi-weekly basis
· Maintain the cleanliness of the shop.
RSO Assistant Responsibilities:
· Assist with the Field Audit Program in conjunction with the Senior Compliance Manager and Radiation Safety Officer ensuring the field audits are being completed in specific geographic regions or areas of performance concerns; provide support to ensure that all applicable radiation standards are in compliance and enforced in all field operations.
· Assist with source tracking by maintaining an isotope log and updating locations in the National Source Tracking System.
· Assist with managing all Radiation audits by federal or local authorities; ensuring all documentation is provided timely and correct as required. Take action if any non-compliances are found to ensure the company is in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations regarding Radiation Safety.
· Assist with all requirements with the Radiation Safety Program as required.
· Provide assistance and information to the Radiation Safety Officer on all matters relating to radiation safety and the radiation safety program.
· Identify and report regulatory violations and/or items of non-compliance to the Corporate Radiation Safety Officer.
· Follow and enforce the Company required safe work practices and procedures at all times.
· Follow and enforce Company policies at all times.
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Minimum 2 years previous work experience in logistics or shipping/receiving.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Great communication skills
· Self-motivated to work independently & resolve problems.
· Frequent lifting up to 50-75 lbs.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Logistics/RSO ASSISTANT” in the subject line.
Come join us in an exciting industry with the fastest growing NDT Company in the world! Fulltime positions with competitive wages and benefits that include: health, dental, vision and 401(k).
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.