MISTRAS Group, Inc
195 Clarksville Road
Princeton Junction, NJ 8550
RT Assistant /Level II RT Technicians
Mistras offers all Full-time employees Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and PTO!
Our Los Angeles, CA location is looking for RT Assistant and Level II RT Technicians. Local candidates are strongly preferred.
The radiographers will enter the industrial radiographer industry with a rapidly growing, fast paced and technologically advanced Asset Protection Solutions Company. Technicians will provide field and/or shop work in the radiography and other Non-destructive testing techniques in a variety of different industries, including, but not limited to power generation, nuclear power, production/fabrication, petrochemical refining, chemical processing, aerospace and pipeline.
Opportunities for training and certification in multiple methods will be available for the right candidate. Self-motivated individuals looking to expand their career in Industrial Radiography are encouraged to apply.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· 40hr Radiation Safety Course required.
· IRRSP card preferred.
· Previous NDT experience preferred.
· Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and respond to short notice work assignments which require occasional out of town and overnight travel.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
· Ability to read technical documents and engineering specifications is preferred.
· Proven ability to adapt to an ever-changing schedule.
· May be required to travel out of town on a periodic basis.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
· Ability to frequently lift and carry 55 pounds.
Technician Pay Range – $32 – $38
RT Asst. Tech Pay Range – $18 – $22
For consideration, please apply to:
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer