National Engineering Resources, Inc.
7100 Northland Circle
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
Our customer is a leading Minnesota manufacturer of products and services that include contract machining, aluminum die casting, and screw machining. They have an immediate need for a CMM Programmer for their main facility in Minneapolis MN. This is a fulltime first shift position.
The CMM Programmer is responsible for programming and operating Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM) utilizing PC-DMIS CMM software and Brown & Sharp Global CMM’s.
· Uses blueprints and CAD models to develop appropriate CMM programs.
· Will make periodic spot checks of variety of parts in progress for adherence to specifications.
· Ability to make decisions regarding acceptance or rejection of product.
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· 2 years of experience programming and operating a CMM Machine
· Ability to read and understand Blueprints
· 4 years of related experience
· PC DMIS and/or Metrosoft CMM proficiencies
Hours: 1st Shift | 7 am – 3:30 pm M- F
For immediate consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org call Mike at 763-561-1061 for details