National Engineering Resources, Inc.
7100 Northland Circle
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
Our customer is a leading Minnesota manufacturer of products and services that include contract machining, aluminum die casting, and screw machining. They have an immediate need for a Inspector for their main facility in Minneapolis MN. This is a fulltime day shift position.
The Inspector checks and inspects in-coming materials, in-process, and finished products, ensuring conformance to company quality standards and customer specifications.
• May provide receiving, in-process and final inspection for quality, appearance and performance of complicated equipment, instruments or products, or of diversified parts and assemblies using precision testing equipment, including CMM, micrometers, calipers, etc.
• Interpret detailed blueprints, work orders, engineering specifications, and routing sheets to determine production standards and tolerance limits.
• Test finished products for dimensions, fit, surface finish, and appearance.
• Complete all required records and paperwork to include inspection reports, non-conforming material tags, and return material notices.
• Analyze inspection results and assist in addressing and resolving production problems causing deviations from existing standards.
• Recommend modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
• May be required to devise unusual measuring or gauging set-ups.
• May make periodic spot checks of variety of parts in progress for adherence to specifications.
• High School Diploma or equivalent GED
• 3 years of related experience
1st Shift – 7 am – 3:30 pm M- F
For Immediate consideration call Mike at 763-561-1061, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org