MISTRAS Group, Inc
195 Clarksville Road
Princeton Junction, NJ 8550
MISTRAS strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every MISTRAS employee plays a part in our Company’s success and making this a great place to work. We are committed to a work place where all employees are free to raise issues, concerns and questions for the improvement of our operations and work environment. Safety is the overriding priority in everything we do; all duties critical to safety, quality, and environmental protection are carried out in compliance with all requirements and with personal accountability.
The Project Manager will be responsible for providing leadership, oversight, and management of all Mistras activities on-site. The Project Manager will develop and implement management, planning, and cost control systems. The position is also ultimately responsible for executing the work in accordance with the quality standards and requirements specified for the project. The Project Manager will provide the client with full customer satisfaction while maintaining compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for providing leadership, oversight, and management of all Mistras activities on customer’s project.
• Strong Field Presence.
• Maintain a strong relationship with their customers.
• Provide direction and goals for the management team.
• Strong execution of all company and client policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
• Provide leadership through example of Company’s HSE Program.
• Represent Mistras Services on provision scope of services.
• Provide daily reports to client and Mistras Management on staffing, worksite locations and specific project status.
• Develop and implement site specific policies in partnership with Human Resources and Operations as needed.
• Assure proper key performance indicators (KPI’s) are utilized, maintained, adjusted as needed, and are being met for the
success of the organization.
• Utilization of key performance indicators (KPI’s) to increase customer value.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of and execute the Mistras Project Management Procedure (99-PM-001).
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of customer contract, implement requirements and manage the contract.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of Union contract to assure compliance if applicable.
• Liaison between Company, Client and entire staff.
• Maintain a Safety conscience work environment.
• Maintain adequate staffing and resources to ensure project completions.
• Maintain compliance with Human Resources policies and procedures on the project.
• Demonstration of strong leadership by being accessible to all employees.
• Effective communication with customer to ensure 100% customer satisfaction with overall project.
• Maintain exceptional HSE record.
• Prior supervisory experience is required.
• 6+ years of refinery and inspection experience preferred.
• API certifications and/or the ability to certify for Level II in RT, UT-T, MT, PT is preferred.
• Strong customer relation skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Inspection Data Management Software experience (Meridian or others) is preferred.
• Needs strong computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and trainable in “database” programs)
with the ability to compile KPI and performance metrics as well as extract data from large spreadsheets and worklists.
• Ability to effectively plan inspection daily work scopes, one week and two week look-a-heads, ability to forecast
timelines and target dates for project completion estimates based on given work scopes.
• Exceptional safety record.
• Team building capabilities.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Strong computer skills Strong knowledge of process equipment.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Public speaking skills.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
• Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Provider.