Stronghold Inspection LTD
1440 Sens Rd.
La Porte, TX 77571
Stronghold is looking for an experienced API inspector to join our team Supporting our MI group. Applicants must be highly experienced with all inspection activities related to the mechanical integrity program at a refinery. Turnaround experience is a plus, and the candidate should be experienced issuing repair and safety recommendations as needed.
· Owning client relationships and customer satisfaction and setting stakeholder expectations
· Quality of deliverables of all projects and efficient project execution
· Implementing project management best practices
· Developing multiple or large teams and creating opportunities for continuous learning
· Ensure customer/client satisfaction and maintaining positive relationships
· Manage all phases of the project and associated risks while reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Maintain project schedules, resulting in efficient project execution
Supervise, motivate, and develop large or multiple project teams
· Develop innovative cost-reduction and efficiency improvements
· Must hold at least 2 of the following certifications: API 510, API 570, API 653, and/or CWI.
· 7+ years of relevant industry experience
· Experience in guiding multiple applications of RBI
· Working knowledge of corrosion/degradation mechanisms
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Relevant industry experience utilizing APM Experience in guiding multiple applications of RBI
Experience / specific knowledge:
· Previous engineering experience in an operating facility
· Knowledge and understanding of mechanical integrity principles and their application in an operating facility
· Knowledge reading and interpreting P&IDs, pressure equipment data sheets, and other mechanical integrity related documents
· Knowledge of pipe specifications, ASME Boiler and Pressure vessel Code (Section VIII, Division 1),
· Articulate the basis behind RBI methodologies and derive calculations applied in industry.
· ASME process piping standard (B31.3)
· API 571 and 580 Certification
· Experience in an operating facility
· Participate in applicable API committees or subcommittees
· Know RAGAGEP, weaknesses within RAGAGEP and possess the ability to improve RAGAGEP