NDT Technician MT/PT/UT/VT/PAUT/ET
3angles, Inc. specializes in Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) & Advanced Robotic inspection services, serving utility plants, service shops & machine shops. We support clients all over United States and International. Our vision is to continue to be recognized as a leader in the inspection industry that offers the highest standard & integrity. Our distinguished capability in Advanced inspection services using Robotic AI Technology continues to gain industry recognition. We strive to cultivate an inclusive, inspiring and empowering working environment with opportunities for growth & training.
· Can be certified as an ASNT level II in any of the following methods: Eddy Current (ET) , Ultrasonic Testing (UT), Phased Array (PAUT), MT, PT, VT.
· Perform nondestructive examinations on various parts/components, turbines and generators according to industry standards and procedures.
· Ability to set up equipment, conduct tests, interpret and evaluate based on acceptance
· Complete required documentation including inspection reports and forms.
· Communicate with client representatives on job scope, schedule and inspection results.
· Maintain shop facility, test equipment and tools in good working condition.
· Contribute to continuous improvements and innovations.
· Perform other assigned duties
The candidates should meet the following requirements:
. Local to Albany, NY area or willing to re-locate to NY.
· Good communications skills both verbal and written.
· Willing to travel extensively both in the US and international.
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
· Must have a passport.
Any job offer is contingent upon the successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol screen, background check and employment/education verification. All qualified candidates for this position must be eligible to work in the United States without VISA sponsorship.
3angles offers competitive pay with a great benefits package. Benefits include medical health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurances, 401K with company match, paid vacation days at start, paid holidays, non-taxable per diem and more.
TERM: Direct Hire with Full Benefits
Qualified applicants can forward their resumes to email@example.com