MISTRAS Group, Inc
195 Clarksville Road
Princeton Junction, NJ 8550
UTSW (UT Shear Wave)
The Advanced Ultrasonics Technician will identify business development opportunities and apply existing inspection and testing technology to service our customers. He/She will also be involved in the development and application of new inspection, testing, and training of other technical personnel.
• Performs services applying existing inspection and testing technology to service our customers with minimum supervision and creates novel approaches to solve technical problems.
• Proposing and constructing solutions for the company and the customers.
• Plans, executes, analyses, reports, interacts with customer, meets deadlines, and controls costs on inspection and testing services within projections with some supervision.
• Communicates inspection and testing project planning, test procedures requirements, and results to customers through oral and written reports that may incorporate different technology areas.
• Participates in quality activities including documentation, archive, back-up and other administration activities as required.
• Participates in Business Development:
o Identifies technical or business opportunities and connects the customer with any of our broad range of resources.
o Identifies current technology required to meet the need of predefined problem.
o Interprets customer opportunities that lead to additional project work.
• Will be involved in learning, development and application of new inspection and testing.
• Will be involved in Training for Certification, Topical Training and On-the-job training to technical personnel including other Technicians.
• Administer project time, managing personnel, and achieving technically successful projects within the budget allocated.
• Deliver and strive to always obtain quality results. Guide and supervise other technicians to obtain results of the highest technical quality.
• Display effective and assertive customer relations.
• Preparation and presentation of power-point sales support meetings, congresses and technical meetings.
• Willing to travel and mobilize equipment and materials as required by the projects assigned. This will include driving service vans, pick-up trucks, rental cars and/or flying to destinations as required.
• Possesses a strong technical background in Non Destructive Testing and Evaluation
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Frequent Travel with extended stay may be required
• Holds or works toward at least a Level II Certifications in one of the following technologies:
o UTSW (UT Shear Wave)
o UTPA (UT Phased Array)
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
• Frequent lifting up to 75 lbs.
For consideration, please apply to:
To learn more about our company, please visithttp://www.mistrasgroup.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @mistrascareers
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer