Rope Access Technician – Sprat Level III
- Maintain safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concerns.
- Perform Rope Access activities to the extent qualified in.
- Perform tasks to the extent certified and qualified in.
- Set-up and calibrate equipment.
- Conduct tests in the basic NDT methods to the extent certified and qualified in.
- Interpret, evaluate and document results through formal reports.
- Direct the work of trainees and Level I personnel in the method(s) in which certified and capable of.
- Provide direction and guidance with the codes, standards and other contractual documents that control the method as utilized by the employer.
- Work under direct supervision.
- Documented hours required to certify in all basic NDT methods as mentioned above.
- Rope Access SPRAT Certification.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.