National Engineering Resources, Inc.
7100 Northland Circle
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
Our customer is a leading Minnesota manufacturer of products and services that include contract machining, aluminum die casting, and screw machining. They have an immediate need for a Inspector for their die cast facility in Minneapolis MN. This is a fulltime first shift position.
The Inspector checks and inspects in-coming materials, in-process, and finished products, ensuring conformance to company quality standards and customer specifications.
· May provide receiving, in-process and final inspection for quality, appearance and performance of complicated equipment, instruments or products, or of diversified parts and assemblies using precision testing equipment, including CMM, micrometers, calipers, etc.
· Interpret detailed blueprints, work orders, engineering specifications, and routing sheets to determine production standards and tolerance limits.
· Test finished products for dimensions, fit, surface finish, and appearance.
· Complete all required records and paperwork to include inspection reports, non-conforming material tags, and return material notices.
· Analyze inspection results and assist in addressing and resolving production problems causing deviations from existing standards.
· Recommend modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
· May be required to devise unusual measuring or gauging set-ups.
· May make periodic spot checks of variety of parts in progress for adherence to specifications.
· High School Diploma or equivalent GED
· 3 – 5 years of related experience
· Experience with first article documentation such as Product Part Approval Process (PPAP) and AS9100
· Strong attention to detail
· Metrosoft or PC DMIS experience preferred
· Experience in a Die Cast environment preferred
Shift: 1st | 5:00 AM – 3:00 PM Monday – Thursday
For immediate consideration call Mike at 763-561-1061 email resume to email@example.com