MISTRAS Group, Inc
195 Clarksville Road
Princeton Junction, NJ 8550
RT Assistant Technician
The Assistant Technician will enter the industrial radiographer industry with a rapidly growing, fast paced and technologically advanced Asset Protection Solutions Company. Assistant Technicians will provide field and/or shop work in the radiography and other Non-destructive testing techniques in a variety of different industries, including, but not limited to: power generation, nuclear power, production/fabrication, petrochemical refining, chemical processing, aerospace and pipeline.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· 40hr Radiation Safety Course required.
· Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and respond to short notice work assignments which requires occasional out of town and overnight travel.
· Must be able to communicate with clients, supervisors, and co-workers.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
· Ability to read technical documents and engineering specifications is preferred.
· Proven ability to follow precise directions and procedures
· Proven ability to adapt to an ever-changing schedule.
· May be required to travel out of town on a periodic basis.
Mistras offers all Fulltime employees Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and PTO!
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
· Ability to frequently lift and carry 55 pounds
For consideration, please apply to:
To learn more about our company, please visithttp://www.mistrasgroup.com
Follow us on Twitter: @mistrascareers
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer